"Growing and developing people, Expanding thinking, Celebrating life...
training, consultancy, counselling and coaching, parenting courses"
Training, Coaching and Counselling
Levels of work
- Companies who are proactive and innovative and value cultural Diversity.
- Companies who want tools– or strategies to deal with of cross-cultural dynamics in management.
- Developing and understanding teams
- Individuals who want to be productive in the market place.
- Couples who are married across cultures/races
- Bi-cultural children/young adults
- Bi-cultural/ dual heritage families, couples, young people
- Anyone who wants to dare to dream and take risks to make that dream a reality
- People who struggle with issues of anger and bitterness and want to discover the healing power of forgiveness
- Individuals who are serious about to making changes in their lives
- Mentoring young people
Cultural Training & Diversity (2 day Training)
Managing Cross Cultural Conflict in the workplace.
Dealing with misunderstandings
Valuing other people’s stories
Confronting with Care.
One to One mentoring /coaching also available
African Connection training is flexible and designed to be tailored to the unique needs of each context.
A programme can be developed in discussion with the client.
Diversity in the Marketplace
These are a few quotes Siya refers to in his teachings.
"If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity." - John F. Kennedy
"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day." - Anonymous
"Diversity is not about how we differ. Diversity is about embracing one another's uniqueness." - Ola Joseph
"We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color." - Maya Angelou
A Few of Siya's Clients
Below is a list of organisations that Siya has previously worked.
Essex Police, Social Services, Family Group Conferencing, Thurrock Council, Early Year Professionals - Anglia University, Colchester University, Colchester Theatre, Children’s Centre, MIND Basildon, prisons.
What People Say
"What an enriching and a life changing experience." (Manager)
"For the first time I understand why I do the things I do."
"Great eye-opener. Made me realize how small-minded I was."
"It gave me an appreciation and respect for other cultures." (Colchester Theatre staff)
Support for Church communities
African Connections can support churches who are exploring what it means to be multi-cultural.
- Developing small groups
- Encouraging cross-cultural understanding and dialogue
- Becoming truly multi-cultural
Diversity in worship